• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

OrderlyDistinctAllensbigearedbat.gif

FirsthandDearKatydid.gif

All Enforced-got-owned gifs are good gifs :3

I tried to troll him on a Dolphin Shoals race tonight with triple reds but he got a bullet bill so it backfired

oh, lol. I've done that plenty of times.

(conveniently left out: Andy crashing into the railing afterward, giving me the lead)

Oh, wow. Didn't realize it was quite THAT close. I thought it was after the finish line that I'd hit you.

Hey I was distracted >.>
You can see me bumping into the wall in the 30 second upload

Yeah it was really close, you were in front of me, I guess launching towards the right gave me a boost!

Roo

In other news, the Mario Kart Facebook page updated its profile and banner pic for the infamous Blue Shell :p

itscoming.gif

ffdgh

I would love the boo item personally. Can't have too much protection in this game.

...Tho boos stealing super horns from first would be hilariously trollish.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I would love the boo item personally. Can't have too much protection in this game.

...Tho boos stealing super horns from first would be hilariously trollish.

Oh man. That would be awesome if they are going to bring Boo back. It's going to add a new level of salts. Lmao

Roo

I will always wonder why they never brought King Boo back.
I mean, he's literally a white ball with a tail and a crown.. Probably the easiest character to work on :V

Enforced

4 more hours! Oh yeah I forgot about the boo items. I like the boo items. Getting Metriod fusion from club nintendo. I would get DK tropical freeze if I have platinum.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Waluigi Pinball MUST happens but it's not going to happens. know my luck :|

Instead of Waluigi Pinball, we are going to get Baby Park instead and we will love it!

Roo

Waluigi Pinball MUST happens but it's not going to happens. know my luck :|

Instead of Waluigi Pinball, we are going to get Baby Park instead and we will love it!

Please tell me you don't believe that stupid "leak" about Baby Park and Neo Bowser City being DLC tracks

Azure J

As long as we get Ribbon Road, I'm totally happy with the outcome of DLC Pack 2. Wildest dreams tier would be getting Ribbon Road, Cheese Land, Wario Colosseum (as a multilap track), and Baby Park.

Enforced

you guys made me look up Ribbon Road. Either I think mario kart circuit is the only game I missed or I don't remember much about this game.

ffdgh

you guys made me look up Ribbon Road. Either I think mario kart circuit is the only game I missed or I don't remember much about this game.

Don't feel bad. Most of my memory is blanked out too aside from some tracks. About say....12 or 13 tracks.

Azure J

See thing is I really enjoyed Super Circuit back in the day but the portable Mario Karts after it were pretty big deals leaving it out in the cold. It also doesn't help that every game before MK8 did remakes of the courses in that game in really lukewarm ways.

Top Bottom