• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Omnicent

the snow forest of death right there guys. Think I'll do a few more races before I taking my cold medicine and pass out. Wish I was feeling bettewr so I could race more.

Oh and confession:

The main reason I always pick Turnpike these days when it comes up is because there was a time where I didn't play it for what might have been months so when it finally came up in a WW I forgot how the course had went... So now I do what I can to ensure that it comes up at least occasionally.

Exentryk

I made this I was bored. This is my first time doing something like this. :p
vcBJ105.jpg

97j5VTY.jpg

this one with roo's angry expression but I don't know which one is better. I can't come up with a good title. :x

YWqikNS.jpg

Hahah, dying here. So good! Well done Enforced. Definitely needs to go in the the OT, and we should link this in all thread where we mention KartGAF! XD

Exentryk

Oh man, everyone left =/

Regarding the OT title, I don't really know any of those references, so whatever you guys decide is cool :D

Roo

I'm kind of impressed we managed to get two lobbies running at the same time :D
That didn't happen since... Smash came out and killed all the MK hype.
Nice job, KartGAF :)

Feltrol

Banned
I'm kind of impressed we managed to get two lobbies running at the same time :D
That didn't happen since... Smash came out and killed all the MK hype.
Nice job, KartGAF :)

I'll be back one day. Blame my Internet for not letting me show you who's boss.

Long time no see, Rú!

Spades

It's pointless this game having so many great tracks. People just vote for the same shit every time online. It's so predictable what will get voted.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
It's pointless this game having so many great tracks. People just vote for the same shit every time online. It's so predictable what will get voted.

Sometime, yes. That's why you have to hope that the lottery would pick you. Also I hate the fact that few tracks have become very rare to be selected by computers.

I'm guilty of picking simple tracks often for few sessions because I'm too exhausted to racing in complex tracks ;P

I try not to pick Excitebike these days because of Heath's shenanigans ;P

And man, actually winning over and over for once is actually a little fun!

well god fucking dammit

Of course it would be a Morton's red shell, of course it would...

And of course 3rd would get triple reds right as I caught up.

I'm eating dinner, should hopefully be done in about ~40 minutes. I'm up for playing then.

My goal is just to get in early on the action tonight. Don't wanna go through spectating hell tonight >_>

jorgejjvr

I'm eating dinner, should hopefully be done in about ~40 minutes. I'm up for playing then.

My goal is just to get in early on the action tonight. Don't wanna go through spectating hell tonight >_>
Same here... I'm down to play when you are then shark, let me know after you are done and going to the room, I will too, I can play in 40 mins too. I'll wait for your call

Top Bottom