• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

braves01

Banned
I swear to god the AI in the DLC grand prix are much more brutal than in the normal cups. I was just getting clobbered blue shells and lightning.

Thought I got in finally but got kicked out due to a communication error. Odd.

Now I'm watching someone named Player take my spot in 12th place.

Edit: Oh hey, I'm in!

DaBoss

Yooo, what? I landed on a green shell coming towards me.

I HATE green shells even more now, and I didn't know that was even possible. I still managed to get first though.

DaBoss

Excitebike track doing it again. I landed on the declining part of the ramp while a red shell was following me, so because of where I landed, it ended up passing me, but then it just comes back to hit me.

Fbh

Oh this is out already.
Damn I need to get this.

I wish Nintendo would accept international credit cards from outside the US. I really don't want to have to buy a $20 pre paid card to buy $12 worth of DLC

DaBoss

I swear I go matrix or something during fire ball spam.

EDIT: Getting into that water area in the first part of that course is so dumb.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Bad day for me today! I suck at my own job.

Good Games, y'all.

tumblr_n7l2jbXrwL1qlpwc8o1_500.gif

jnWake

Frantic was full all the time today ;_;

Still managed to have some fun races in Normal. I have to remember to change my Mii name so that people here can recognize me though...

random25

Oh this is out already.
Damn I need to get this.

I wish Nintendo would accept international credit cards from outside the US. I really don't want to have to buy a $20 pre paid card to buy $12 worth of DLC

It works. Use a Visa or a Mastercard (never tried other credit cards).

Omnicent

Alright, I'm out for now. Got to get my things ready for tomorrow. Night gaf and thanks for the weekend sodium. I'll look forward to playing you all in smash this week.

Top Bottom