• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

I suck. Or my luck is horrible. Or maybe I'll blame it on my character of choice ( Tanooki Mario ). Anyway, despite losing all the time, I enjoyed racing with you guys. Will definitely get back to it!

Exentryk

Man, would have probably won that if I didn't get stuck on that jump. Had to use my star early -.-

And thank you as always blue shell, my ol pal you.

Roo

Yeah, I'm too tired for this shit.
I'm done.
Good to see Everything went downhill for Exentryk after that bomb lolol
GGs guys :D

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Is there some kind of setting that disallows friends from joining you in races/seeing you online, racing. I've raced with her when she created her own friend room, so I guess it's because she doesn't allow friends to see her online?

Exentryk

Okay, that's the 2nd time reds hit me with triple bananas. They definitely altered something with either the bananas or the reds.

Coolwhip

Banned
There should be a seperate thread to talk about the DLC really. Reading the 'nice one' 'lolomg blue shell' one line comments aren't really interesting for outsiders.

There should be a seperate thread to talk about the DLC really. Reading the 'nice one' 'lolomg blue shell' one line comments aren't really interesting for outsiders.

... why? We've already had tons of separate threads and everyone here has bombed the thread with overly long impressions of the levels if that's what you're looking for. People talk while playing the game here, which is not a bad thing, quite the contrary.

You're free to talk about the DLC as much as you'd like; there's not much more to say that hasn't been said already though.

Roo

I'm surprised the new tracks appear constantly in the worlwide lobby.

That's because you have the 40 tracks option on. The game treats the DLC tracks the same as those in the main game and everyone in said option have them downloaded so I don't really see what's suprising about it.

A lot of people already posted their impressions and any possible question not listed in the OP FAQs are answered rather quickly even when there's a race going on.
Posting between races always has been part of the community.
What's left to discuss about the DLC that hasn't been talked already?

I agree this thread is a pain to browse if you're not interested in the live race commentary. I like using something more personal for that like Skype or whatsapp if that fails.

Dr Prob

Banned
QdPfmFc.jpg

Just going to breeze through this shortcut here...

Top Bottom