• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

This DLC is really really polished. Its amazing how good the new tracks are and even the retro tracks got really polished :)

Played online and somehow everybody loves Link :-D

ChrisD

To answer my own question, I'll be trying to alternate. Kart will probably take priority on weekends though. Smash 3DS gave me a fill for a good while.

'Course it all depends on my opinion of the definitive Smash 4. May like it more, maybe less.

Jumping in for a few!

Prototype

Roo did you blow yorselff up with a bomb just then?

edit:
was spectating Exentrk and saw you throw one but didn't see who got hit by it lol

Roo

Roo did you blow yorselff up with a bomb just then?

edit:
was spectating Exentrk and saw you throw one but didn't see who got hit by it lol
Yeah, I was too close and it simply did boom lol

Edit: and I tossed my green shells to get..
More green shells

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
The moment you get a coin, the person behind you has to get a red. #MK8Rules

Guys guys, I think we should start a new internet meme called #MK8Logic. Like, "Your'e at 7th place ? Get one banana as your item." or "Mario Kart series, where friendships are ruined ruined and nemesis are born." This can go on forever, haha.

Roo

So what's the point of moving to one of the sides of the track if that stupid blue piece of shit is going to hit you anyway? /rant

Top Bottom