• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Neo Dark

Cat peach/Female villager has an extra bit of acceleration. Making them more or less the best characters for 200cc(Frantic atlease)
Same could be said for tanooki mario/male villager too
Ahh good to know. Thanks
And Woo-hoo. A lightning bolt. A first for today. And why you people no choose best park

Neo Dark

Hey. Do you guys ever have the feeling that your drift/jump button gets jammed. Like you have this dragged feeling after being hit by an item sometimes

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Hey. Do you guys ever have the feeling that your drift/jump button gets jammed. Like you have this dragged feeling after being hit by an item sometimes

Sometime Drift wouldn't actives for me even I clicked the buttons or sometime the drift went opposite direction when I asked to go.

Fandangox

Well at least I managed to stay in first place for exactly 1.4 seconds.

Edit: Goddammit it keeps picking ranodm on the F-Zero tracks.

unless your build has bad hand/trac.acc, then no 2.25 speed is not bad for 200cc.
You want between 2.25-3.5ish. to much and it becomes harder to control (imo)
I can control 5.0 speed and 3.0 handling on pretty much anything that isn't, like, Big Blue. :p

Also my luck has been really dumb tonight. I'M ACTUALLY GETTING GOOD ITEMS FOR ONCE!

Top Bottom