• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to Game Pass: Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess, Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn, and Dungeons of Hinterberg

Chukhopops

Really surprised by how good Dungeons of Hinterberg is.

It’s a mix of old 3D Zelda and Persona but somehow everything works: combat, music, puzzles, dungeon variety and even the mood of the game.

Only flaws are some character designs being basically woke Miis and the lack of a dedicated jump button when there’s so much platforming.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Really surprised by how good Dungeons of Hinterberg is.

It’s a mix of old 3D Zelda and Persona but somehow everything works: combat, music, puzzles, dungeon variety and even the mood of the game.

Only flaws are some character designs being basically woke Miis and the lack of a dedicated jump button when there’s so much platforming.

All 3 games in the main drop look interesting in different ways. Currently playing through Flintlock, Path of Goddess after the weekend and Hinterberg next.

Acidjuice

Ive liked Dungeons of Hinterberg ever since i saw the initial trailer, the art style and gameplay look super fun. I have it downloaded but I havent played it yet since I was waiting to be Nobody Wants To Die.
Also playing Flintlock now and its really good so far, i just beat that first stone guy where you basically can't miss a parry for the first half of the fight and it felt sooo fucking good to finally beat him.

Top Bottom