• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Ive always wanted to play with you guys but never had the chance. I don't have a Lan adapter, would it still be ok to play with you guys? I sometimes get some weird desync when playing online randoms. But its less often then normal.

Also have no idea how to join custom rooms
I use WiFi so yeah :p

Man that was more choking than racing from me I think.

"I don't think a Blue Shell is going to come anytime soon and I have a shroom in first. Let's try the gap jump!"

I failed it.

Then a blue shell came.

Damn it.

Neo Dark

Still not finding anyone :(
Either keep trying or ask someone here to add you as a friend. Then you can join rooms by joining a friend. Then you'll be put in spectator mode until there's room for you

Or if you've played in the tournament before, check friends list. After your friends list is recently played people. Look for a checkered flag and try joining them

Neo Dark

You in 200cc frantic right? It sometimes stupid out, do you have any of us in your friend list?
Who needs a friend's list when you have a recently played list. Hehe. Jokes aside... As much as I hate you fools that constantly throw items at me, I still consider you all friends =)

Boney

Banned
Last one for me!

Managed to climb 2 spots so yay for me!
Fun stuff guys, not sure how someone is supposed to catch up to roo though, can't even see where the blue shell hit

Ok have Fand thanks to Smash but now its giving me the failed to connect to partners device....wut? Tried to join a random and it worked fine.

Top Bottom