• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8CeNvCbMbU
The race is from 2 days ago. I was so close getting 1st place. I got hit by the blue shell blast, so justice went first instead. :x

I hate the fact that I raced flawlessly during the entire track (earning that first place) just to face my real destiny with that blue shell right in front of the finish line.

I usually don't get upset about shit like that but cases like this make me wonder why I keep doing this to myself..

I hate the fact that I raced flawlessly during the entire track (earning that first place) just to face my real destiny with that blue shell right in front of the finish line.

I usually don't get upset about shit like that but cases like this make me wonder why I keep doing this to myself..
Because it feels so fucking good when not only are you the one benefiting from such a blue shell but the victim is a fucking asshole who hit you with random backspam earlier in the race.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I really hope they're working on more DLC. I want two more packs for another 16 tracks. It'll make it 64 tracks total.

What I want is some more remakes of some of the Chocolate tracks. Possibly the Chocolate track from 64. If not one of the SNES Chocolate tracks.

Maybe one of the beach tracks from SNES too. Or Koopa Troopa Beach from 64.

Kalamari Desert from 64 with the train would be great too.

Also, put in some real battle tracks. Throw some new ones together and provide some remakes of the best older ones. It's a shame no real battle tracks exist in 8. It's like the only real problem the game has.

Mario Kart 7 is still awesome. Even when my wife is watching the main TV i still end up playing it on my 3ds rather than 8 on the gamepad for whatever reason.

GWX

Note to self: never stop playing Mario Kart 8. I can't stay on the track :lol. Went 10 days without playing because of a trip and Xenoblade, and I'm not doing good right now.

Damn, disconnect! :/

Boney

Banned
Note to self: never stop playing Mario Kart 8. I can't stay on the track :lol. Went 10 days without playing because of a trip and Xenoblade, and I'm not doing good right now.

Damn, disconnect! :/
I'm watching my bot as well, 6th not bad

GWX

That race was chaos I kept hitting the trains heh.
Got another disconnect so I suppose I'll call it quits. Nice bumping into you man!

Damn, I hate disconnects. Surprised it didn't happen to me this time! Fun races man, see ya o/

Haha yeah well, having an item pocket must really change things
for the worse
Not really. Going off of my 653 hours of 7, I feel that the item pocket actually makes it harder for 1st to truly break away because 2nd isn't getting constantly fucked up the ass. There's more of a focus on using shrooms wisely in the 2nd to 4th place range to pass people, even though you can still get triple reds which is always fun, than there is fucking others up the ass like in 8.

Also I really fucking miss item spy and that mini-map on the bottom. I also miss not playing with a heavily compressed image like I do while playing 8 because of my off-screen play situation. I CAN USE THE TV FOR SPLATOON THO THANK GOD

Going to start learning bikes "for real" again. Sorta took a break from that but now I'm ready to get back to that.

If anyone wanna go online just holler.

Top Bottom