• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Enforced

What kind of laggy bullshit was that? I got hit by reds twice while dragging an item :/

And I was dragging a red.

I had a red, but I wasn't dragging it.
Video here I didn't see greg was dragging the red until I see this video.
I don't know why but this make me laugh.
j8RmJ1j.gif

Exentryk

Guys, how do I join you? There are those codes on the frontpage, are those for the private lounges?

Yeah, you add those codes, and they're private GAF rooms. There is no one playing right now tho. Check this thread and if you have people posting, that means that people are playing. But you can add the code from tournaments section now if you want.

Xiao Hu

Yeah, you add those codes, and they're private GAF rooms. There is no one playing right now tho. Check this thread and if you have people posting, that means that people are playing. But you can add the code from tournaments section now if you want.

Splendid! Will bookmark and check again in the evening :3

Done for now. This game isn't fun when the person in front of me is zig-zagging all over the place and I have no way of figuring out where they actually are so I have to go way out of my way to avoid their dragged items, much less have any chance of actually hitting them with things, and then you bastards get five billion triple red shells.

EDIT: Okay done raging let's do this.

Top Bottom