• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

FUCK

I mistimed that first boost. I knew the only way I was beating Nate was with a flat out over the snow hill but I pressed it too soon. :(

KuroNeeko

Probably picking up a Wii U (MK8 bundle) this week to play with my 4-year old son! Is the game still good? Am I going to break the family apart?

Roo

Probably picking up a Wii U (MK8 bundle) this week to play with my 4-year old son! Is the game still good? Am I going to break the family apart?

Is enjoyable enough.
It provides everything you would expect from any other Mario Kart plus pretty graphics.
I'm sure your kid will love it.

btw, remember to purchase both DLC packs.
Most of the tracks are way better than those in the vanilla version.

Enforced

Seem like only 2 of us. Maybe other time :-/
tumblr_ls74fozHHj1qko4x4o1_500.gif

Alright. :p

Exentryk

Splatoon happened. :p How you liking it so far?

I played it that weekend. But you can't do friend rooms like MK8, and playing against randoms wasn't as exciting as playing against GAF. I think a DLC is coming to give us friend rooms? Be more fun then, playing in full GAF rooms. We would know what players are good at what aspects, and could have good team setups and matches then.

I am still finishing off Witcher though, so be some time before I can fully divert my attention to Splatoon. Will probably work out with the release timing of that friend room DLC.

Enforced

I played it that weekend. But you can't do friend rooms like MK8, and playing against randoms wasn't as exciting as playing against GAF. I think a DLC is coming to give us friend rooms? Be more fun then, playing in full GAF rooms. We would know what players are good at what aspects, and could have good team setups and matches then.

I am still finishing off Witcher though, so be some time before I can fully divert my attention to Splatoon. Will probably work out with the release timing of that friend room DLC.
We will have custom matches sometime by August. Hopefully it's similar to Mario kart 8 system. Yeah I'm waiting for that one too. Disappointed splatfest was delayed. I was looking forward to that. :x
What about single player? Have you started on that?

Dereck

I traded in Dying Light and Pokemon Y and got Splatoon for $22 "used". I returned it a week later and got $33 store credit.

#noregrets

Exentryk

Yeah, they did manage to get a couple of GAF people to join, but EUSplatGAF is dead. So that sucks too.

We will have custom matches sometime by August. Hopefully it's similar to Mario kart 8 system. Yeah I'm waiting for that one too. Disappointed splatfest was delayed. I was looking forward to that. :x
What about single player? Have you started on that?

Nope. Don't really care for single player, probably because I suck at aim and shoot mechanics. Roller for lyfe XD

How about you? Finished the single player stuff?

Enforced

Yeah, they did manage to get a couple of GAF people to join, but EUSplatGAF is dead. So that sucks too.

Nope. Don't really care for single player, probably because I suck at aim and shoot mechanics. Roller for lyfe XD

How about you? Finished the single player stuff?
yeah I did. I really enjoyed the single player. :D

Roo

Super Mario Maker will take all of my time once released.

Why do we have to wait until October to play Woolly World? ;_;

Top Bottom