• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Enforced

I have to stop. I think I played like 3 hours. Good games everyone.
Edit: actually 4 hours according to my activity log.

This is just bullshit... I got 32.29 down but still 0.12 up, not enough for MK8. It was 1.0 up before... I am supposed to get 5 mbps up.

Edit: No wonder... my Windows 10 update is downloading.

Gattuso

How you are watching me? D:

I was messing around with some youtube streaming with the software the capture card comes with and decided to do a private stream of your performance in the races by just spectating the lobby. I get doubled audio which I can't seem to fix. I haven't tried using something like OBS with that yet though.

Enforced

Lol heath. You ran to my 8 item bomb-omb.
I was messing around with some youtube streaming with the software the capture card comes with and decided to do a private stream of your performance in the races by just spectating the lobby. I get doubled audio which I can't seem to fix. I haven't tried using something like OBS with that yet though.
I see. :p

Enforced

Video 0:20 My favorite part is when Nathan and Heath got hit by my one green shell at the same time before reaching the finish line.
48777_laughing-evil-hank-hill.gif

Top Bottom