• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

It's been a year since Nintendo announce the DLCs packs. More DLC pls.
I'll be getting pro controller tomorrow finally.
You will love it.
When I first knew my usual combo was not compatible with 200cc, I was afraid I'd suck at this game using something else.
Lucky me the button layout and design of the controller itself made the transition a breeze.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I forgot to answer to this. lol.
Because this

took my 8 star and blew up my bomb-omb hit me. He hit me a lot whenever I tried to pass by him. He hit me way more than you during that time. Earlier wasn't so bad though. Heath is more worst. :p

I'm really sorry that you got wrecked by my own filthy hands. Since you mentioned me, I have been overridden with so much guilts so I decided to vow that I would change myself. I'm returning to my pacifism belief tonight.

Roo

I forgot to answer to this. lol.
Because this

took my 8 star and blew up my bomb-omb hit me. He hit me a lot whenever I tried to pass by him. He hit me way more than you during that time. Earlier wasn't so bad though. Heath is more worst. :p

I only do that stuff to you because you always insist on doing the same to me. ALWAYS!
If you stop that shit, I'll stop as well :)

I sound like such a bully. :<
Well.. You're a bully :V

Got wii u pro controller. Bit smaller than I tthought. Lol will play with you guys at 7pm PT.
Edit: And lighter too.

See you then.

Btw, pro controller is much much better. Not too much difference with controls. I once had to use gamepad and it doesn't really feel any big difference. So you'll be fine.

Enforced

I only do that stuff to you because you always insist on doing the same to me. ALWAYS!
If you stop that shit, I'll stop as well :)
YSkNTAx.gif

Top Bottom