• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

Rule number one: NEVER get rid of your items just because you can if there's people around you, Enforced.

That cost you the race lmao

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Ahaha, that green shell bounced off the wall and took out the red shell Enforced fired at me. That was great. :D

Seeing that we won't get a DLC3, yeah community thread sound good. Still can share MK9 news / updates? Or need a new thread for that?

I imagine someone would create new threads, but it shouldn't be a problem to discuss it in the community thread as well.

Roo

Seeing that we won't get a DLC3, yeah community thread sound good. Still can share MK9 news / updates? Or need a new thread for that?
I think discussing/guessing retro tracks, characters, modes, etc would be better in a community thread but actual info like confirmed stuff would go in the gaming side.

Why do I have a feeling that this is actually Roo? Look like something he'd do. XD

TestyNeedyDugong.gif

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Keep messing up that glider ramp turn. Don't know what is wrong with me tonight...

EDIT: Almost hit my own banana. Saved myself with a horn just in time...

EDIT 2: Hit the pendulum, fell off... :(

Roo

Ok then.
GGs, Justice. That was fun :)

Edit: I'll ask a mod about the community thread and I'll let you guys know if we're good to go or not by the time we reach 20k posts.

Top Bottom