• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Oh my God, thank you, whoever used that lightning. Had just gotten into first thanks to a Bullet Bill, and it struck just before it ran out.

Interesting. I joined a friend who was in gafs Frantic and I've now spectated going on 4 races without joining.

Before the update it would just deny me entry immediately saying the room is full. It seems I'm able to join a friend and spectate until someone leaves.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Interesting. I joined a friend who was in gafs Frantic and I've now spectated going on 4 races without joining.

Before the update it would just deny me entry immediately saying the room is full. It seems I'm able to join a friend and spectate until someone leaves.

This is how it originally worked, but then when people would leave and you took their spot the lobby would frequently crash and boot everyone, so their ducktape solution was to make spectating impossible in these lobbies. Guess they've added it back in which is nice.

Roo

Yeah, they brought back that feature.

I'll be joining in a bit once I'm done eating but I haven't driven a kart in months so I know it's going to be a mess.

It would have been nice if they could have added at least one bike, I know Mercedes has made them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom