• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
Why has the track selection for voting been so awful today? GBA Mario Circuit has popped up like 10 times today. :|

GAF has bad taste. No one ever votes for tracks like Sherbet Island and Dry Dry Desert but as soon as Mount Wario and Dolphin Shoals (aka worst track ever) pop up, they're all over them.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
One of the big problems with allowing spectating: I can't switch characters/vehicles without losing my spot anymore.

Of course, that wouldn't be a problem if they allowed you to do that without leaving the room...

DaBoss

Number of false hits I see is too high.

I can never escape the coins only in first.
One of the big problems with allowing spectating: I can't switch characters/vehicles without losing my spot anymore.

Of course, that wouldn't be a problem if they allowed you to do that without leaving the room...
Woah, you're asking for some next level fancy smanchy stuff there.

DaBoss

I was confused at what to do when the blue shell came because I'm not used to having a horn when a blue shell is right at me.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Gotta go. Will be back on later. GGs, guys.

But what if your enter through tournament and not through friends? Do you have any control over it creating a new Room?

Pretty sure if the room's full, it will always send you to a new room if you join through the tournament and not through Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom