• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like a good room. Maybe I'll do better than 10th 12th.

Need to play a lot this morning, I'm mixing my mirror and standard modes. Got the most undeserved 4th place EVER so that's a good second race!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
ARGH I drifted around that last corner and boosted with my mushroom, but a banana was there. Was in like 4th or 5th and dropped to nearly last.

Is this a frantic room? Royal Raceway was nuts until I got hit so many times I couldn't catch up.

Exentryk

Don't think it's Frantic. Otherwise this would be filled with bullet bills. It needs to be Frantic tho.

EDIT - I've started to dislike 12 people rooms. 7-8 are better.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT - I've started to dislike 12 people rooms. 7-8 are better.

You get hit SO much, it's crazy.

Hate Sherbert Land. I always miss those first item boxes somehow.

Screwing up your start on RR64 like that guarantees you will never get to the front of the pack. :(

Finally, after waiting a month to get the Wii U fixed, I can play this again.

It kind of died before that I think, at least in terms of number of players online.

Not sure if that was a person or the piranha plant but something hit my bomb in my 8 and totally screwed me up when I could have possibly jumped a few places.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Sherbert Land, plz die in a fire and melt.

Thanks.

Comm error. After an embarrassing race too, not even letting me redeem myself.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Came in second despite giving a head start and not paying attention for a few seconds and running off the road. :lol

Missed the shortcut! Placed about the same either way I think. Those third place triple reds were murder.

You and your fat Morton bumping me off the blocks into the wall. Tried hitting you with the banana but you were probably already beside or in front of me on your end.

So I was just told that I could have used the Custom option in the online menu to search for 150cc races instead of mindlessly grinding to 3000VR? (which I finally made it to last night)

WHHHHHHHHYYYYYY?
What? What? What?
I haven't tried it yet but Prinny PM'd it to me in response to me telling him I was grinding WW last night :{

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
My luck: Use mushroom to get rid of ink. Turns out, there is a banana right in front of you.

And LOL I just saw everyone get a comm error except me. All jumped at the same time.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
God damn it. End of that race. :(

Did they change blue shell targeting? Because that one looked like it retargeted and came after me once I passed the guy in first.

Dr Prob

Banned
Greeny: Your setup is going to haunt my dreams :D

C6FHOGJ.png

Chiramii

Got a new Premium Wii U from Bergsala so I'll be multitasking World Cup match and MK8 tonight. Lost my save file so I gotta unlock Toadette before I head online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom