• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exentryk

Both rooms are empty right now. WE are playing in random WW coz only 2 of us are around.

Justice, what the hell happened there. Got shocked, and then I see two people in bullets behind me in 1st? XD

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Justice, what the hell happened there. Got shocked, and then I see two people in bullets behind me in 1st? XD

I was in... 7th, I think, when I got the Bullet Bill, and the guy in front of me also got one. Yeah, that was weird--no idea how that happened. Bullet Bills are rare enough in normal!

Exentryk

Got redded, and as soon as the guy in 2nd passed me, he got blued. Perfect :D

EDIT - Randomly fell off the track on Rainbow Road even before I had gotten to full speed on the first lap. Yup, that's wise.

Exentryk

Finished ahead of you all three races so far! Surely you meant "have your own plans thwarted by me"?

EDIT: Dammit. There goes that.

1 out of 4? Still looks like you thwarting his plans :p

EDIT - So much fail on Electrodome goddamn. -.-

EDIT 2- Just as I get in first (Water Park), the blue comes. Of course!

Exentryk

Room in thinning out. GGs, Justice.

Does Prob usually not post when playing? Computer in a different room?

EDIT - Gotta go. GGs, Prob.

RiggyRob

Yo UK-GAF, you seen this Mario Kart tournament? http://www.nintendolife.com/mk8?utm...&utm_campaign=ENNIN-2096052684&affil=thgemail

Nintendo Life are on the lookout for the UK’s best Mario Kart 8 players to take part in the first ever Nintendo Life UK Mario Kart 8 Tournament at this year’s EGX London 2014 on the 25-28th September (formerly known as the Eurogamer Expo). Throughout August and September Nintendo Life will be hosting a series of online races to find the 12 best Mario Kart 8 players, who will then be invited to attend the expo to compete for the title. The crowned champion will win a copy of every Wii U first-party physical software release for the following 12 months, £100 of Nintendo eShop credit, and a number of other prizes. What are you waiting for? Sign up now!

First heat starts this weekend, 4-8pm.

Omnicent

And the room shrinks =\ may have to see if I can get into a larger room if more leave.

Neoxon with the star run though... Will see if I can for a more active room after this race.

Omnicent

I'll hope into some frantic fort a bit. give me a sec, or will ride it out in this room with neoxon. 2 spots open in this ww room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom