• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Lol, that ending.

And congrats Justice on the PS4. What games did you get?

As of right now, just the Uncharted collection, which came with my system. I'll look into getting some other games later.

Wasn't planning on getting one this early, but that Target $50 gift card deal was too good to pass up.

EDIT: Ugh, my mind was elsewhere. Shouldn't have used that mushroom so early at the beginning.

As of right now, just the Uncharted collection, which came with my system. I'll look into getting some other games later.

Wasn't planning on getting one this early, but that Target $50 gift card deal was too good to pass up.

Couldn't you price match with the $349 PS4 price drop and basically get the PS4 for $300 afterwards?

Exentryk

If you play RPGs, get Transistor. I would also recommend P.T., but that's removed from the store =/

Top Bottom