• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart Wii (Now Out in Euroland)

It would be really nice if the nicks would match those used here ;)

added as much as possible, but now my 30 is reached, I'll check later this week to delete some who did not add me ;)

Neo Child

Banned
Updated OP with all codes so far.

Hot damn, am playing through single player, just completed 50cc and gunna complete 100cc tonight.

Caesar III said:
added as much as possible, but now my 30 is reached, I'll check later this week to delete some who did not add me ;)

same here! sucks to do so, but my limit is reached and gotta save sumtin for our overseas friends

Won

Won joins the Brawl!.....or at least the Kart!...or whatever...

Finally found the game in a store yesterday and bought a Lan adapter. My USB connecter doesn't like me anymore. :(

Won 3308-4832-3260

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
Right, I'm ready to kick ass. Everyone please add me!!

MK Code: 3394-3814-9092
Mii Name: Rodney

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Hmm... what's the deal with the "Register a Friend" Wii list thing? How long between each set of 3 invites?

Proven

US:

Proven/Kevin/1574-5576-5621 (wrong)

I'll now have owned this game for 28 hours and have only played for about one hour. Need to get of GAF.

Edit: Made a big mistake.

Code is actually 1547-5576-5621

dkeane

So what character/karts are people using? I was looking at some of the time trials and they're just sick. Wish they showed who they used to do those. The online mode is really slick.

ruffles

2363-6025-3606

If you are gonna add me PM me. I prefer people who will play regularly like on the weekends or whatever and not just once in a while.

mrekim

mrekim/Mike | 1032-1639-6031 | Located: Los Angeles, CA USA

PM me if you're adding my code, I'll be on after 5pm PST most days of the week, but I'll sneak in some time between rounds of MGO on the weekdays.

Tron 2.0

Friend Code: 4768.7862.3433
Mii Name: Marko

I'll PM you if I add you. Please let me know if you add me so I can make sure to add you!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
US
MK code - 0731-5177-8448
Mii Name - matrix

Feel free to add me.

Smokey

US
MK code - 3050-8004-3643
Mii name - dbbbooy

Matrix I'm gonna add you buddy. I just got done playing my first race online and it's so much better than the SP.

Please add me playing online brought back some old school MK memories. Just let me know through PM if you do.

Teknoman

Man I wish you could save replays for this game. Both online and offline. Also I hope enough people here get the game so we can get some NeoGAF wii grand prix going.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
::knock knock::

"Whose there?"

People adding me to Mario Kart Wii!

"People adding me to Mario Kart Wii who?"

1332 8122 8378!

Davidion

Mine is 4511-0882-1583, name: Davidion

eznark said:
Hope it's not too late to get my friend code noticed:

1461 6599 2362

let me know if you add me

USA

Added you and a bunch of others, sending out PMs. If you add me, let me know and I'll add you. I'm sure I missed some people.

eznark

Banned
Davidion said:
Mine is 4511-0882-1583, name: Davidion

Added you and a bunch of others, sending out PMs.

great, first you whup my ass in TF2, now I can send some blue shells your way. Perfect. There needs to be cross-game cross-platform revenge achievements.

Davidion

eznark said:
great, first you whup my ass in TF2, now I can send some blue shells your way. Perfect. There needs to be cross-game cross-platform revenge achievements.

I'm not sure if I should be retaliating or feel threatened. :lol

Did I really kick your ass in TF2? :lol uh, I didn't mean it? :lol

eznark

Banned
Davidion said:
I'm not sure if I should be retaliating or feel threatened. :lol

Did I really kick your ass in TF2? :lol uh, I didn't mean it? :lol

don't feel too great about it, not an exclusive club. Your hyphenated Steam name though makes it memorable.

Top Bottom