• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart Wii (Now Out in Euroland)

Threi

notag
I need some people to play with (plz)

Threi (Canada)
3866-8413-7752
PM me if you added me

*edit* yggdrasil i think you are in my system list so just send me a invite plz (or respond to mine)

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
My code: 3394-4064-9083

Mii nickname- Shue

PM if you add me

jepense

I could use some more friends in my roster.

Teemu: 4940-5850-9137

(Location = Finland. PM if you add me, please.)

I'm so wrapped up in my game catalog right now that I forgot to post my code (thanks for reminding me Stuneseht)

Greg Nice / 1590-5099-1281

I'll send invites to everyone in the thread who's already in my friend list

TheCrow

Just got the game Played a few matches and so far I am loving it. I just need some more online friends. Please PM me if you add me. So I know who to add. I'm in the US.

FC: 2836-0644-9951

NickP786

3780-9575-9623

Up to play now, PM me if you're gonna add me, I'm gonna try to add everyone / I'll send out PM's to the people I do add

TheCrow said:
Just got the game Played a few matches and so far I am loving it. I just need some more online friends. Please PM me if you add me. So I know who to add. I'm in the US.

FC: 2836-0644-9951

I'm all over that Avatar. One of the best handheld games ever IMO. Check your PM for my FC.

NickP786

Sent out pm's to a bunch of people in this thread over the past few days with friend codes, if I sent you a pm and your friend code list is already full let me know

Proven

Ugh, I need a new IRC client. And the in-browser link isn't working for me. Anyway have any recommendations before I do some trying around?

Smokey

Hey I've yet to play with any GAffers in MK online. What are you all doing?!

playing gta iv :)

There seems to be some kind of error going on with the PM database so I'll list my FC again:

3050-8004-3643

pakkit

Banned
Be my friend, GAF!

Wii Friend Code: 0435-3361-8745-6130 or the MKWii FC: 2836-0568-8003.

You know I'll reciprocate, ;)

Top Bottom