• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Agent Carter S2 |OT| S.H.I.E.L.D. L.A. - Tuesdays 9/8c

Neoxon

So do you guys think Jarvis' wife is gonna make it?
Jarvis did say "she was shot" not "she was killed" in the preview.

Just watched that scene again where Whitney breaks Dottie. It's just crazy seeing her in that state. I wonder what she's gonna do next. This could be the start of her villian decay cause she seemed so indestructible except when going against Peggy.

Toa TAK

Banned
Man that was a good two hours. So glad we're getting it again next week.

I thought Dottie was scary last season, but Frost takes the cake.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Yo, these last two episode were great! And we're getting another twosome next week? Yes please!

Show was on point these two episodes, balancing the goofy antics with more serious moments. I'd honestly say that they're the best episodes of the season so far.

Implications for our favorite shows?

https://twitter.com/JamesHibberd/status/700036066586333184

Confirmed: ABC's top programming boss is stepping down, Channing Dungey replaces, story to come.

Channing Dungey:

Channing Dungey was named president, ABC Entertainment, in February 2016. Reporting to Ben Sherwood, co-chairman, Disney Media Networks and president, Disney|ABC Television Group, Ms. Dungey is responsible all development, programming, marketing and scheduling operations for ABC Entertainment.

Ms. Dungey most recently served as executive vice president, Drama Development, Movies & Miniseries, ABC Entertainment Group, overseeing the development and production of all drama pilots, movies & miniseries and the launch of new series for ABC Entertainment. Serving in that role since 2013, she has developed and launched dozens of series including “Scandal,” “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” “How to Get Away with Murder,” “American Crime,” “Once Upon a Time,” “Secrets and Lies” and “Nashville.” Prior, she was senior vice president, Drama Development, ABC Entertainment Group, since June 2009.

yqo9kzM.jpg

EDIT: https://deadline.com/2016/02/abc-sh...nt-channing-dungey-to-succeed-him-1201704333/

Man I LOVED both these episodes. They were fantastic. I especially love Jarvis even more so now. Telling Peggy how it is with her lovers quarrel and going into rage/sad mode. Great actor.

mm04

This season started kind of slow for me, but now it's turned pretty awesome. I'm going to miss it if it does not come back next season. I do enjoy that the 2 biggest villains of this series are both women. And they both absolutely rock it.

Dryk

Something I noticed and really liked was there's a subtle but noticeable change in Dottie's face when she goes from real scared -> fake scared -> real scared in the scene with Whitney.

Moaradin

Wow this season is a lot better than the first one, and I actually liked that one. It's a damn shame it probably won't get another season.

Frost is a great villain.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
this season is an excellent and worthy addition to the mcu

the cast & general vibe of the show are so charming and fun

I like the new setting though I wish they used more of LA. The fact they don't have to reference Captain America helps give the show an identity of its own.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I like the new setting though I wish they used more of LA. The fact they don't have to reference Captain America helps give the show an identity of its own.
Actually, I kinda wish Peggy brought up Steve in that conversation with Jarvis in the car last episode. I kept waiting for her to drop his name, but it never happened and I was a bit let down.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Actually, I kinda wish Peggy brought up Steve in that conversation with Jarvis in the car last episode. I kept waiting for her to drop his name, but it never happened and I was a bit let down.

the season finale of S1 is basically her letting go of Steve

i'm glad she hasn't brought it up. she's moved on
to jason wilkes aw yeah

TheOddOne

Another back-to-back episodes today:
Season 2: episode 8 "The Edge of Mystery"

Peggy and Sousa propose a trade with Whitney Frost, while the SSR gets help from Howard Stark that may be the key to eliminating Zero Matter.

Season 2: episode 9 "A Little Song and Dance"

Peggy desperately tries to save Dr. Wilkes with a dangerous plan to stop Whitney Frost. But Thompson makes a surprising move that could destroy them all.
- Promo for this week's episodes.

AMUSIX

Just rewatched last week's episodes with my wife, who was watching them for the first time...and, yeah, the show is really, really strong. Frost is an excellent villain, Vernon Masters just seems dangerous, and Dottie coming in has been fantastic.

However, I do think that Carter and Sousa somehow flew from LA to NY and back in less than a day, while still breaking Dottie out of jail (and keeping her unconscious for the entire flight back).

Oh, and I understand that Thompson is supposed to be a spineless, ambitious, ass-kisser, but last season he was ultimately good. This season his character seems to have been assassinated a bit, and he doesn't seem to care about good when it's staring him in the face.

Top Bottom