• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maxim July 2004 - Morgan Webb (pics MAY be in this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

gm_l1.jpg
gm_l2.jpg
gm_l3.jpg
gm_l4.jpg

arter_2

shes one of the co-hosts of tech tv's x-play a videogame show that rates video games. good show i must say it has really come into its own.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn nice body *drools*

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Diablos is going to explode when he enters this thread..so people watch out for flying objects that stick.

Lil' Dice

Banned
Well, she's built like a woman who spends 90% of her time sitting down in front of a computer screen. Sure, her boobs are fluffy, but her lower body looks like that of a person who's wheelchair bound...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I think she looks ugly. And now stupid Morgan Webb fans are gonna be using these pics as their avatars

lohanbouncenew2.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Morgan Webb. Though I'd still smash both of them, simultaneously if possible.

BTW +100 for Morgs having natural tatas. But Lohan's face owns Webb's.

Not to be super picky (although I think Morgan web is a post-op tranny), but those are some nasty man knees.

Just figured I'd cover something ugly about her that hasn't been covered yet.

bjork

I think she just looks out of place in a spread like that. She's got a unique look or whatever, but it's better suited to the casual clothing thing, not all windblown and posed just right so everything looks slim and tight.

davis

why does maxim try to make these woman look like cheap hookers most of the time, makes some of them look worse. and she should be holding a gamecube controller she is a Nintendo fangirl.

Fifty

I'm not a fan, but out of the four pictures, the second one is by far the best. Whoever sad that her lower body looks like it was wheelchair bound was right. The socks make her look like a 70's hooker. Odd, considering she's a "tech" girl. You'd think they'd go for something a tad more futuristic.

karasu

"Man face" and "Man knees". @_@ kindly stfu. If you look anything like that you are a girly man, not the other way around.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Wario64 said:
Call me a nerd but the way she's holding the Dual Shock controller annoys me

the damn thing clearly didn't even exist before the photo was taken.

G4life98

karasu said:
"Man face" and "Man knees". @_@ kindly stfu. If you look anything like that you are a girly man, not the other way around.

girly man or not, its still too much man in that face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom