• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
There's no DQs on battle royals, why wouldn't Reigns and Rollins just get in the ring and help eliminate Shaemus?

somedevil

No it' not just Kane. Yes, it's a stupid feud, but he's not doing well regardless. Actually now that I think of it, maybe it's good that he has been given the title so now fans can shut up about how great he is.

Reading this thread gives me headaches with opinions all over the place. That's why I listen to Pollock and Wai ting to keep myself grounded.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think it's kinda dumb how they're having heels insult the crowd in order to get over as a heel. just have him beat up big e backstage or something. no need to kill positive crowd reactions. crowd still chanting for him. have guys the crowd doesn't cheer for insult them.

Cheap heat is cheap heat, dude.

KissVibes

Banned
I like Rose, and think his stuff works, but after everything else tonight I am not expecting good things for him.

He's going to feud with Fandango for Layla, and then end up tagging with Santino in comedy matches by Survivor Series. Imagine, Adam Rose's gimmick with EVERYONE WEARING COBRA SLEEVES!!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy crap, it's only been a few weeks since he won the title. Relax, people. And one of those weeks he was on a honeymoon, and the other, his father died.

Yes, he likely will lose the title after six months. Most reigns don't last that long. He's going to lose the title one day. Just accept it. He will. But give him a chance.

The problem, though, is if they insist on having Brie with him. I contend that's not Kane. If Bryan feuds with anyone, and they stick Brie in the middle of it, the feud will suck.

slit

Not doing well in what way? Your complaints are related to this bad feud.

In the way he talks, the way he acts, the way he carries himself essentially. His interactions with Triple H and Stephanie are not good. You can blame the feud all you want but I doubt it gets much better. The are a few that can probably carry him better than Kane but I don't except much.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That would be kind of heel-ish, no?

They are not exactly goody 2 shoes, more like anti-heroes. And the battle royal was made to screw them. A simple "the rest of the shield is banned from ringside" announcement would have been enough, this way they just look like fools standing outside

Ithil

Other than the one triple tombstone segment, Kane has been the one looking like a goober in this feud. Can't beat Bryan, can't kidnap Brie, gets bested in every segment, etc.

Ryder got beaten up every time.

No it' not just Kane. Yes, it's a stupid feud, but he's not doing well regardless. Actually now that I think of it, maybe it's good that he has been given the title so now fans can shut up about how great he is.
No, you just want to watch the world burn.

Bryan got over for his wrestling and ingenious "Yes" chant. Not his promos. Not his ring attire. Not his appearance. His in-ring work.

Now the WWE has put what made him popular in the first place on the backburner, and is highlighting his weakest feature. Along with sticking him with his annoying-ass wife. And you're being a jabroni by trying to pull out the "I told you he wasn't that great!" line. :p

Ithil

In the way he talks, the way he acts, the way he carries himself essentially. His interactions with Triple H and Stephanie are not good. You can blame the feud all you want but I doubt it gets much better. The are a few that can probably carry him better than Kane but I don't except much.

Well that's a vague answer. It really just sounds like you don't like Bryan, or his fans, in the first place.

strobogo

Banned
like you care about black people, ok stro

iL7hsWBv7OvSI.gif

slit

No, you just want to watch the world burn.

Bryan got over for his wrestling and ingenious "Yes" chant. Not his promos. Not his ring attire. Not his appearance. His in-ring work.

Now the WWE has put what made him popular in the first place on the backburner, and is highlighting his weakest feature. Along with sticking him with his annoying-ass wife. And you're being a jabroni by trying to pull out the "I told you he wasn't that great!" line. :p

Yes I want the world to burn because you like a loser. :p

Top Bottom