• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Ithil

The WWE is going to give Daniel Bryan a six month reign of complete bullshit and then never let him hold the belts again. They'll say he just didn't have what it takes after he couldn't elevate Kane and Big Show.

At least we got his WrestleMania moments.

Problem is his segments draw ratings, so there's no cause. "His storyline makes no sense!" isn't much of a reason when they write the stories.

Before WM, I wondered what people would bitch about after Bryan won. Now I'm wondering what people will bitch about when he's done with Kane in a few weeks. People seem to always find something.

strobogo

Banned
Not only is this angle terrible for Bryan's strengths, but Kane as an opponent in the ring is also bad for him. I won't say that this is designed to make Bryan fail, but it is a terrible idea all around. There HAS to be SOMETHING better for Bryan than this. You take away what makes him good in the ring, which is 90% of what got him over to begin with, and then you put him in an angle that there is no way he's going to excel in. What the fuck.

It's actually so bad that I believe it ISN'T a purposeful forced to fail kind deal.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Kane's actually worked pretty well since becoming a "monster" again. And then they ruin it anyway with him becoming a kidnapper or whatever the hell this shit with Brie is supposed to be.

You know it's only a matter of time

pu8Ok0k.jpg

The WWE is going to give Daniel Bryan a six month reign of complete bullshit and then never let him hold the belts again. They'll say he just didn't have what it takes after he couldn't elevate Kane and Big Show.

At least we got his WrestleMania moments.

WWE doesnt know how to book face champs outside of the Cena-style booking

Look how watered down Punk got

What is it with Cole's "that's what *insert thing here* means to wrestler" whenever they do moves on the outside of the ring, it's not that risky plus he said the same line last night for the same spot.

slit

They should have ignored the most over person in the company that the fans were hijacking the show for, because a Kane feud has some dumb segments?

No it' not just Kane. Yes, it's a stupid feud, but he's not doing well regardless. Actually now that I think of it, maybe it's good that he has been given the title so now fans can shut up about how great he is.

Before WM, I wondered what people would bitch about after Bryan won. Now I'm wondering what people will bitch about when he's done with Kane in a few weeks. People seem to always find something.

Dude, these segments tonight have been fucking terrible. Bryan has totally been iced down now that they stuck Brie Bella with him on TV.

Ithil

No it' not just Kane. Yes, it's a stupid feud, but he's not doing well regardless. Actually now that I think of it, maybe it's good that he has been given the title so now fans can shut up about how great he is.

Not doing well in what way? Your complaints are related to this bad feud.

Top Bottom