• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
WcTOc4d.gif

Oh wait, it is only 4 frames. SO MUCH TIME!!!!

Ultratech

I have to feel for Curtis Axel because I look so much like him now with the beard and all.

No idea if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Probably not even a thing.

Sblargh

Banned
It's the little things. Ryback angry that Curtis Axel did not get the title, none of that "we're after the same title so we'll hate each other now". Whoever wins, it makes both happy.

It's really adorable.

It's the little things. Ryback angry that Curtis Axel did not get the title, none of that "we're after the same title so we'll hate each other now". Whoever wins, it makes both happy.

It's really adorable.

Did you just call wrestlers "adorable?"

fRVGxcP.gif

No hope for the Reality Era.

strobogo

Banned
Is there a Better Than Batista tumblr where people post pictures or gifs of Batista with someone doing/wearing the same thing, but doing it better?

Is there a Better Than Batista tumblr where people post pictures or gifs of Batista with someone doing/wearing the same thing, but doing it better?

Someone should make one and just use pictures/GIFs from Batista's first run in the WWE compared to now.

Like the Evolution video.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Sheamus looked like he fucked up his leg on that Brogue Kick. That was decent, and there's nothing special about Rybaxel as singles wrestlers that they can't be buried by a former ME.

Top Bottom