• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Nattie's shitty painting is gonna be the best thing that happens to her. She has a feud now.

New Reigns:
VmUPNHE.gif

Lol, that was the closest thing an actual burial tonight. They made fun of her painting, she lost the match, and then all the girls made fun of her after the match.
They have a new burial quota to meet. 1 per episode. Sandow, Titus, Dolph, Natalya... ya never know who's next!

The Alicia Fox match and the post match segment are the only good part of the show so far. Not joking either.
:/ I just got back into wrestling around the time all the royal rumble backlash was happening.

I have to say in my option the raw after mania was the perfect time to get back into wrestling it seemed like a fresh start and they were pushing allot of new talent but even I was willing to admit last weeks raw was embarrassing I legit had tears in my eyes from laughing at the Kane,Bryan,Brie segment I guess ill skip this raw I plan to at least stick around tell summer slam.

Thanks for all the replies

:/ I just got back into wrestling around the time all the royal rumble backlash was happening.

I have to say in my option the raw after mania was the perfect time to get back into wrestling it seemed like a fresh start and they were pushing allot of new talent but even I was willing to admit last weeks raw was embarrassing I legit had tears in my eyes from laughing at the Kane,Bryan,Brie segment I guess ill skip this raw I plan to at least stick around tell summer slam.

Uh if you think last week's raw was bad go back and watch the one before it.

somedevil

You know don't go by this thread for what is good and bad. Its best to read outside views to get a good view of what to watch because this place is jaded as fuck.

Top Bottom