• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Aiii

So not worth it
Fun match, just what was needed after the drab opener, JBL's reaction was great during the whole count out or pin scenario.
I think it could've gone a bit longer, perhaps have had Ambrose gain a bit more momentum towards the end.

With 8 matches, and at least 3 going 20+ minutes, I expect them to burn through the other five in 1,5 hours.

Maybe we'll get AJ vs Kaitlyn as well, but I doubt that.

Ithil

Ambrose doesn't cheat once, wins the title clean, his stable mates come down happy as hell for their partner, and they celebrate. Why would I ever boo them as heels?

Cagey

Banned
STEP UP BRING IT

thatswhatidogxjqq.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Ambrose doesn't cheat once, wins the title clean, his stable mates come down happy as hell for their partner, and they celebrate. Why would I ever boo them as heels?

Because the commentary tells you who to cheer and boo.

Also, when in doubt: you're supposed to cheer the bully's, like Orton, Cena, Del Rio and Sheamus.

Striker

Ambrose-Kofi was solid; Kofi had a lot of offense than I expected. The commentary with Cole screwing up Ambrose's name was awful.

Who Ambrose feuds with over the title is what I'm curious about. Need a viable face to contest the title.

With 8 matches, and at least 3 going 20+ minutes, I expect them to burn through the other five in 1,5 hours.

Maybe we'll get AJ vs Kaitlyn as well, but I doubt that.

AJ/Kaitlyn not being at this event seems like a missed opportunity, maybe they're waiting for the whole secret admirer stuff to finish up first for HIGH DRAMA!

You know what I really appreciate about modern strap matches? the lights and switches.
Is this WWE's first strap match since the landmark Shad/JTG showdown because I can't remember any recently.

somedevil

Ambrose-Kofi was solid; Kofi had a lot of offense than I expected. The commentary with Cole screwing up Ambrose's name was awful.

Who Ambrose feuds with over the title is what I'm curious about. Need a viable face to contest the title.

Daniel Bryan would make awesome matches.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ/Kaitlyn not being at this event seems like a missed opportunity, maybe they're waiting for the whole secret admirer stuff to finish up first for HIGH DRAMA!

I think they are waiting for Ziggler to return so he can share in the celebration.

It would be weird if it was just AJ and Big E celebrating. Even weirder if it was just AJ.

This is one of those match types that has the cage door scenario, why don't you just run for it when you get the opportunity? they just like leisurely stroll towards the turnbuckles half the time.

Speaking of which if HHH/Lesnar does this as well i'll be sad, Lesnar slowly plodding towards a door will just look plain wrong.

Aiii

So not worth it
This is one of those match types that has the cage door scenario, why don't you just run for it when you get the opportunity? they just like leisurely stroll towards the turnbuckles half the time.

Speaking of which if HHH/Lesnar does this as well i'll be sad, Lesnar slowly plodding towards a door will just look plain wrong.

I wish there was no door in cell matches. It's dumb and it eliminates any need to climb over the cage.

Why would you not just hit the guy, knock him out for five seconds and run for the door.

Top Bottom