• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Aiii

So not worth it
Jericho should have retired after his previous run.

These last 1,5 years is really ruining his legacy.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh yeah, PPV matches, where every wrestler gains +2 to resillience and gains the ability to kick out of two finishers.

It hasn't been much to write home about but I wouldn't say it's at all legacy ruining, it's just kind of there, it's a run that's happening with no real value or noteworthy events.
A worse run would be an infamous one.

McNei1y

It would be better if Jericho was given something good. If he were somehow involved in the SHIELD storyline, I think that would be defining. The Ziggler thing could've been something if he didn't have to go on tour.

UberTag

At least he has a spiffy new ring jacket now.
That counts for something, right?
Pissing the last 18 months of your legacy away on a new coat. It really is snazzy.

Aiii

So not worth it
It hasn't been much to write home about but I wouldn't say it's at all legacy ruining, it's just kind of there, it's a run that's happening with no real value or noteworthy events.
A worse run would be an infamous one.

I dunno, you have a point for sure. But at the end of the day, his retrospective will have 2 years worth of mediocracy unworthy of this guy:
78.jpg

Which is a shame.

---

OH, AMBROSE TIME! YAY!

Top Bottom