• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena went from the best brawler in the world to the best submission wrestler that made Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle tap to the best high flyer with his sweet cenasteiners, and now he's the hardcore icon John Cena.

How can you not respect him, the greatest wrestler of all time.

Hmm, do I go to sleep now in the comfort of my own bed, or do I let Triple H and Lesnar lull me to sleep some point in the next 30 minutes, decisions, decisions.

zychi

Banned
So whatd i miss guys? Just give me results with a quick explanation please.

Shield got gold all on dey watch? Gold all on dey chains?

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't care about this match. Here's a picture to make us feel better.

shieldwins.jpg

I thought you were a Ryback mark Beef, quit switching sides!
I saw the light, and it was a giant glowing "C" in the sky.
Beef, shut it. Nobody's in the mood. We be legit pissed.
Hey, I'm mad too. I'm mad at Ryback for doing something so dangerous. I'm mad at Vince for allowing something like that to happen. And I'm mad at the WWE for not being quicker on the scene when the "spot" happened.
I don't care about this match. Here's a picture to make us feel better.

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/05/shieldwins.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Barf. I can't wait for them to eventually get squashed. It will be a glorious day.

Toki767

The cage is 3 panels per side instead of the old 2 panel per side.

Hey, I'm mad too. I'm mad at Ryback for doing something so dangerous. I'm mad at Vince for allowing something like that to happen. And I'm mad at the WWE for not being quicker on the scene when the "spot" happened.

You should be mad at that EMT person for pulling Cena by the neck when he had a neck brace to adjust him on the stretcher.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Cena went from the best brawler in the world to the best submission wrestler that made Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle tap to the best high flyer with his sweet cenasteiners, and now he's the hardcore icon John Cena.

How can you not respect him, the greatest wrestler of all time.

Don't forget that Cena also made HHH and HBK submit in consecutive Manias (22 and 23)

People that don't care about The Shield need to seriously reconsider if they want to watch wrestling or not.

Not liking The Shield is only okay if you're under 10.
I'm sorry. Next time i want to like a wrestler, I'll make sure to run it by the all-powerful IWC to make sure it's ok.

Jesus fucking christ.

Dthomp

People that don't care about The Shield need to seriously reconsider if they want to watch wrestling or not.

Not liking The Shield is only okay if you're under 10.

Nope, grown adult. Just see another group of midcarders that the IWC falls in love with cause it's the new shiny toy from the indy circuit. Maybe had they put a main eventer in the group so that they'd be believable, but instead we get 3 midcarders for life and we are supposed to care? How long before you treat them like every other toy that gets old (Miz/PTP/etc)?

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm sorry. Next time i want to like a wrestler, I'll make sure to run it by the all-powerful IWC to make sure it's ok.

Jesus fucking christ.

Yes, because I was THAT serious.

This fake Cena mark gimmick is turning you into something awful Beef, you're approaching the point of no return.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9zn9bxwuj1rnjfjfo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
He lures you in with his hypnotic eyebrows, it's a cult I tell ya!

[quote="SoulPlaya, post: 58181924"]Are the commentator incapable of saying anything serious that isn't a whisper?[/QUOTE]
It's quite possibly my most hated aspect of the commentary over recent years, JR sold serious events by going fantastically nuts, King handles them by whimpering.

Top Bottom