• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

lesnarbabypicutre.jpg

Piss.

Nope, grown adult. Just see another group of midcarders that the IWC falls in love with cause it's the new shiny toy from the indy circuit. Maybe had they put a main eventer in the group so that they'd be believable, but instead we get 3 midcarders for life and we are supposed to care? How long before you treat them like every other toy that gets old (Miz/PTP/etc)?

I'm sure you said the same thing about D.Bry and Punk as well.

Nope, grown adult. Just see another group of midcarders that the IWC falls in love with cause it's the new shiny toy from the indy circuit. Maybe had they put a main eventer in the group so that they'd be believable, but instead we get 3 midcarders for life and we are supposed to care? How long before you treat them like every other toy that gets old (Miz/PTP/etc)?

The difference is The Miz and PTP suck. People only liked them ironically, and/or because there was nothing else to do, like this whole Fandango situation. Ambrose and Rollins are already proven.

Ithil

Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns AREN'T mid card for life, that's the point.

Dthomp

Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns AREN'T mid card for life, that's the point.

If a guy like Cesaro can't get a bone tossed his way, why would I believe any of these 3 will? If anything Reigns would be the only one to go to the main event level. He has the look, but how long will he be in "Tag Team" mode?

Every time they destroy the Brock Lesnar character, I go back to my happy place last year where Brock just beat the shit out of Cena for a good 15-20 minutes.

Then he lost for some reason and it was all down hill from there.

Ignoring that D.Bry is my favorite wrestler, what has he done in the last year that shows he is anything but a midcarder at this point?

You can say the same thing about Bryan and Punk at that point in their career as well. It is too early to tell but to say that they are midcarders for life is absurd. Especially considering how great Rollins and Ambrose are.

gurudyne

did they pay Brock to make him look like a punk for leaving the WWE all those years back?

Sounds about right. Vince's long-term thinking has always been clouded by the need to prove how big his dick is much better he is than anyone who naysays him by running an opposing promotion or leaving his company.

Camouflage sledge? Really? Christ, this really is another HHH circle jerk.

Dthomp

You can say the same thing about Bryan and Punk at that point in their career as well. It is too early to tell but to say that they are midcarders for life is absurd.

Any more absurd then giving them the title of best thing ever? Like wrestling is going to all of a sudden be different because they hold all these titles?

Ithil

If a guy like Cesaro can't get a bone tossed his way, why would I believe any of these 3 will? If anything Reigns would be the only one to go to the main event level. He has the look, but how long will he be in "Tag Team" mode?

Well, they ARE getting bones thrown their way. They have been since November.

Top Bottom