• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, so it's okay when the white guy takes cheap shots and acts dirty but god forbid the black guy does it. Vince is so racist.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Tale of the tape?

Oh jesus christ, fuck this shit.

Tale of the tape?

Oh jesus christ, fuck this shit.
cena-fred-tale-of-tape.jpg

For those of you that aren't from Texas, here's how JBL was able to identify that whuppin' as an "East Texas Whuppin'"

If it was a West Texas whuppin' there'd be one of those big-ass cowboy belt buckles on the belt.

If it was a South Texas whuppin' the whuppin' would have been conducted in Spanish.

If it was a North Texas whuppin' it would have been done with a Gucci belt--unless the whuppin was supposed to be administered by the Dallas Cowboys, in which case, the whuppin would likely never happen.

Ithil

I guess they'll probably have Summer Rae be Jericho's partner next week since the original dancer is back.

I guess that would balance it out. I would expect Jericho is the superior dancer to Fandango, and of course Fandango's dancer is much better than Summer Rae.

Ultratech

For those of you that aren't from Texas, here's how JBL was able to identify that whuppin' as an "East Texas Whuppin'"

If it was a West Texas whuppin' there'd be one of those big-ass cowboy belt buckles on the belt.

If it was a South Texas whuppin' the whuppin' would have been conducted in Spanish.

If it was a North Texas whuppin' it would have been done with a Gucci belt--unless the whuppin was supposed to be administered by the Dallas Cowboys, in which case, the whuppin would likely never happen.

This is somewhat accurate. Granted, I got whupped by pieces of wood. :/

Fun fact: Getting whupped by a 2x4 hurts like hell.

Top Bottom