• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Second season of LU is some crazy nonsense...and I like it.

The only issue I have is with the ending of season one...the war you started is some kid and Rey Mysterio being his Obi Wan? You ran from that?!?

Zach

Menome

Nah, all about sticking it to the man, why the Nation was formed.

Alas, I have not received an invite to your Nation and must therefore assume that we are commencing hostilities on an ongoing basis in regards to the various championship belts, that myself and Browny will win.

Alas, I have not received an invite to your Nation and must therefore assume that we are commencing hostilities on an ongoing basis in regards to the various championship belts, that myself and Browny will win.
No Bluebloods! Go join Zach and his "Untainted" Faction.

Jfc

At WWE house show in Belfast, they had the 2 Irish UK tournament guys, Tucker and Jordan Devlin come out for a match

After like a minute Braun comes out and destroys them

Then Roman's music hits and he comes and saves them 😂😂😂

Caderfix

Once I get home from work in half an hour, my plan is to grill some burgers and watch the Uwe Boll Alone In The Dark movie.

I admire your courage. That piece of "art" isn't enjoyable as a good movie, as a stupid movie and not even as a "so bad it's good" movie.

Jfc

At WWE house show in Belfast, they had the 2 Irish UK tournament guys, Tucker and Jordan Devlin come out for a match

After like a minute Braun comes out and destroys them

Then Roman's music hits and he comes and saves them 😂😂😂

Braun and Roman proceed to have a match instead, then they play a WWE UK ad 😂

I think four is the perfect number for men's stable with actively wrestling members, maybe five if a woman wrestler is included and the company has the division for it.

Basically set up so everyone has a title they could go after.
Yo can Fire Pro Wrestling World come out already?

Nope.

Looking more like June for Steam Early Access though.

Menome

I was about to ask about when Progress was meant to be hitting the Network, then remembered I quit the Network.

Also, a lot of wine in not a lot of time. I'm part of the binge-drinking problem.

I was about to ask about when Progress was meant to be hitting the Network, then remembered I quit the Network.

Also, a lot of wine in not a lot of time. I'm part of the binge-drinking problem.

Just get Demand PROGRESS

Also winewinewine is great. I wish the electric ballroom did cocktails tho

Top Bottom