• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zach

Punk looks rad in his SES mask.

The rest of this show is dire and I can't fast-forward fast enough.

It's NXT Season 1 winner Wade Barrett! :O

Zach

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention during the last PPV: haha, Virgil is employed in 2010.

Sweet Jesus, The New A-Team actors are interrogating people in the back. Like they're real FBI agents or some crap. What.

Oh, hey, it's Irwin R. Schyster.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention during the last PPV: haha, Virgil is employed in 2010.

Sweet Jesus, The New A-Team actors are interrogating people in the back. Like they're real FBI agents or some crap. What.

You chose an amazing period to start watching Raw. Insane amounts of star power, every moment is must watch TV, and you get to see how The Nexus became the next big thing in pro wrestling.

Even my precious child brain knew to only watch Smackdown

Zach

Like, this is why I can't take anyone seriously who can't look past the crappy parts of WCW but watch WWE religiously. Just hilarious.

P.S. The Miz has been okay lately. He should be in the mid-card title hunt, sure.

(I'm still talking about 2010, by the way. >_>)

Ithil

Isn't Finn bloody sunday aka 1916 named after bogside massacre and the 1916 after the easter rising?

Well it's not called the Bloody Sunday anymore for a reason and the 1916 rising as an act of rebellion isn't exactly the same as "name move after event of forcibly replacing the natives with loyal settlers".

I wasn't there for the Nexus, but looking back on it they seem total jabrones. This is even without the context of John "plays a nice guy in public" Cena burying them.

Brays sister Abigail to Balor this week looked brutal as hell, 2nd best after the one AJ took at elimination Chamber.
I liked the one he gave Roman at last years Survivor Series.

Bray+Wyatt+sister+abigail+to+Roman+Reigns.gif

Although I don't think it was intentionally meant to look like that.

somedevil

Well it's not called the Bloody Sunday anymore for a reason and the 1916 rising as an act of rebellion isn't exactly the same as "name move after event of forcibly replacing the natives with loyal settlers".

True though its probably going to take someone to look up the meaning because Dain hasn't told the meaning yet.

Tall4Life

I'd argue that we're in a totally different era now than what it was 10 years ago anyway... Guys like Tyler Black and Jon Moxley were world champions. 10 years ago it was Cena/Edge/Batista/HHH. Smackdown is also good again.

I know that WWE beat the New Era wording like a dead horse but I think we really are in one

I can't believe how dead the crowd was for Juventud vs Hijo de dos Caras. It's been shit throughout the event but it was jarring during this match, which was pretty decent, it felt like they were wrestling with no crowd at all.

Lol they start chanting this is awesome for Galloway vs Rhodes when it hasn't even started, jesus christ

I'd argue that we're in a totally different era now than what it was 10 years ago anyway... Guys like Tyler Black and Jon Moxley were world champions. 10 years ago it was Cena/Edge/Batista/HHH. Smackdown is also good again.

I know that WWE beat the New Era wording like a dead horse but I think we really are in one
I feel like we entered one three or four years ago when people from NXT coming to the main roster. Some were around the SHIELD came in.

I can't believe how dead the crowd was for Juventud vs Hijo de dos Caras. It's been shit throughout the event but it was jarring during this match, which was pretty decent, it felt like they were wrestling with no crowd at all.
Is it WCPW? Everything I read about the crowd for those shows is that they're terrible.

Lol they start chanting this is awesome for Galloway vs Rhodes when it hasn't even started, jesus christ
Fuck WCPW and their crowd.

Hang on, I haven't been watching main roster WWE for ages, I just saw a Shinsuke entrance from the Euro tour

Are they really going with announcing him as "The Artist Known As Shinsuke Nakamura"? Fucks sake

Top Bottom