• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

5qgjbLO.gif

Nce

You know how I said I'm hoping the classic WWF tv shows end up on the network?

It's because you learn new things. Like the fact that Kevin Dunn was a GODDAMN SHOOTER.

lYitdTN.gif

qN1Jjqt.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
they literally put marty in the bullet club just to make that dumbass shirt

guarantee it. not because hed be a good fit not because he works well with them. its so they could make that stupid mask into a bullet club shirt.

guarantee it. not because hed be a good fit not because he works well with them. its so they could make that stupid mask into a bullet club shirt.

A wrestling group making a decision to make more merch that would probably sell and make them money?

You don't say.

They made that same shirt design for Tama Tonga, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks. It's part of the group, to be honest.

On the other hand it could be because BC doesnt have a Jr, they are all friends, its a story they have been building over the last few months etc etc.

But hey who knows.

Slizz

Every club needs a villain

Am I wrong in thinking WWE had some decent female wrestlers in the 00s, but they were drowned out by PUPPIES type shit?

The ruthless aggression era brought in a ton of women wrestlers, but they had to deal with a time period that could arguably get more excessive than the attitude era.

Although I can only think of late game Trish, Lita, Jazz, Molly Holly and Victoria as standouts, while the rest were awful.

RBH

When you hear the current WWE female wrestlers talk fondly about the prior WWE divas (Trish, Lita, etc), it kinda seems like Victoria rarely gets mentioned. I guess it makes sense since those two made more money than Victoria did and the WWE highlights them more nowadays as a result, but Victoria still deserves a little more love imo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Between Victoria, Lita, Trish and Melina I feel like they had some competent people. They just also had all the other shit

I would not consider any of them 'good' except maybe Victoria. Especially when you see what was going on in Japan at the time. They were serviceable at best. Trish was incredibly slow and all her matches looked incredibly choreographed, Lita was extremely sloppy, and Melina was just athletic and thats about it. She was basically Christy Hemme with a month or two of more training

Molly Holly would be a better standout of the womens roster and they did very little with her

By good I mean more than just "Go out there and flash your ass and tits". Like Sable, Tori, Marlena, Stacey, Gail Kim, Candice Michell. Though I know by time Candice comes into things there is Beth & Mickie.

Top Bottom