• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Via Pwinsider:

Finn Balor will be in action against a "top name" we are told, as a way to help promote the WWE 24 documentary that will debut after Raw.
Oh, I thought it was gonna be like a big long term type push thing. I guess he'll fight maybe Seth or Joe or something.

Pikma

Banned
As if everything right now wasn't feuds out of their ass, this Braun thing happens...

Raw has the chance of being even worse than last week

Menome

SHIT! I don't want a Drifter avatar, God damn it!

rvKFwxD.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I also have no idea what to think about Dalton Castle, guy got a huge fucking pop though.

He's got a lot of confidence, charisma, above average wrestling ability and surprisingly strong

hes much better than saying ADAM COLE BAYBAY for example

Zach

Listening to Tony Schiavone's podcast from last week and he just said Piper is in his Fave Five!

I should probably twitter him asking for a complete Fave Five.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Holy crap, the crowd is throwing their drinks and trash in the ring at Flair after he turned on Sting. This is real heel heat.

Hasney

Well with Braun out and not wanting to waste Roman V Brock on a b-tier PPV, Finn or Seth challenging him at the great balls are the only 2 that make sense really. I'd love to see Joe fight him, but that isn't going to put butts in seats.

Top Bottom