• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

UberTag

Is Joe even going to be appear on this show?
Nobody cares about that loser. Couldn't even beat a gimped up Rollins... even with his hologram tech that made it appear that his shoulder wasn't even pinned.

Probably on the way back to Impact Wrestling.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Joe shoulda stayed in NXT or went to SD.

They're not putting Joe on the brand with Natalya. You have to consider Bret Hart delusionally believes the Muscle Buster is incredibly dangerous to the point they actually got Joe to stop using it even though its just a goofy suplex.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
dude why the fuck is Cole keep dumping on Booker

Wagram

It's pretty hilarious how both the Universal Championship and WWE Championships are second rate to their respective brands second tier titles these days.

Angry Grimace

Jericho obviously dropping the title tomorrow given his tour starts on Friday

Think about this. He probably does. You never know who anyone in these threads really are. Think about it. For all you know he could be professor beef.

I'll have you know that I tried dabbing only once in my life and I don't even think I did it right. I could never match up to the Duke of Dab™

Top Bottom