• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
it makes me laugh every time they pan across his abs and junk

UberTag

It's pretty hilarious how both the Universal Championship and WWE Championships are second rate to their respective brands second tier titles these days.
This is what happens when your primary champions are Randal Keith Orton and ABSENT.

Barrage

Balor 2-Sweeted at the preshow last night too. They dont care.

This show is going to do less than a 2.0

Lebron just finished, Rockets/Spurs game just started.

The ratings will probably be terrible, but Rockets/Spurs is already a blowout and will be at halftime during the main event (I dont doubt the WWE timed the show out to achieve this).

Skatterd

He is here

tumblr_op94maOXeD1u1ljrzo1_500.jpg

Balor 2-Sweeted at the preshow last night too. They dont care.

The ratings will probably be terrible, but Rockets/Spurs is already a blowout and will be at halftime during the main event (I dont doubt the WWE timed the show out to achieve this).
I'm happy you survived. Ushering in the attitude era of WrassleGAF 👏👏

He was literally going to debut like 5 months ago but he had to have surgery. They were playing promo packages for his return too. It's only a matter of time.

He didn't have a contract then. Terms were agreed to but he had to pass a physical first, which ended when it was discovered he needed surgery.

jurgen

Every time I see Miz walking to the ring, I remember watching him on Real World.

Now he's with Maryse and a former WWE champion. That's a crazy life.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Boy commentary is awfully full of shit today

Booker saying you get a World title shot if you have the IC title which is historically untrue

Top Bottom