• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Ultratech

Dunno about 2009, but here's 4 Years ago:

IeW1M.png

Barrage

Fun shit, mang. Vaudevillians are actually starting to get some heat on 'ek. Dunno whats gonna be left once they job to New Day/E&C tho.

Fun shit, mang. Vaudevillians are actually starting to get some heat on 'ek. Dunno whats gonna be left once they job to New Day/E&C tho.
We'll need more than one heel tag team if we are going to have more than one hot team of faces. And I don't want Ascension to be anything other than a punchline, so they'll find a spot.

Syder

That was oddly entertaining.

Kinda like when you get dragged along to a kids party and the clown makes you laugh despite yourself.

Lol Anderson going for a handshake and is left hanging, Gallows goes for a fist bump and is left hanging

Why are they giving the corner guys separate entrances too? Dumb. Really drilling in that the tag guys don't matter here

Barrage

We'll need more than one heel tag team if we are going to have more than one hot team of faces. And I don't want Ascension to be anything other than a punchline, so they'll find a spot.

The Dudleys, but I get what you mean.

The Club need to be in the Tag Division, they arent good enough to be anywhere close to a main event or Invasion angle.

This raw hasn't been great to say the least but I like the heightened reality thing they've tapped back into here. I love Steph asking who Shane was talking to as if there isn't a camera crew in there with him. I love new day doing a bit with special effects and the AV crew and commentators going along with it.

That's wrestling to me. I don't like when they pretend as if it's real. We all know it isn't.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
This is getting worse and worse, they need to just turn him now. Btw, what happened to his friendship with Dean?

Top Bottom