• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

MG310

Big Cass has the perfect North Jersey/New York meathead trying to sound clever while talking shit outside the bar voice for the material he's doing.

So it's safe to say Vince realized Cass is tall.

He is getting those good low camera angles during his entrance.

So the WWE brought the bullet club in to be jobbers?, not surprising but still a load of shit.

The answer I got last week when I asked why they'd leave Japan to come here and look like shit was cash.

Looking like shit against the fucking Usos though, that's just adding insult to injury.

kJ2mITA.gif

he's watching his partner wrestle,lol.

but heel turn probably..foreshadowing lol
Ok but Kallisto is the champ and the build is for Kallisto vs. Rusev

Who gives a fuck about Sin Cara beyond obvious foreshadowing a heel turn

Seriously break up this useless team, lucha matches could be legit

Syder

I'm actually starting to think they'll have Kalisto go over Rusev on Sunday. Kalisto drops the belt to Cena at MitB and the Cena/ADR feud continues where it left off and US Open Challenge returns.

Rusev contemplates suicide on the sidelines.

Ok but Kallisto is the champ and the build is for Kallisto vs. Rusev

Who gives a fuck about Sin Cara beyond obvious foreshadowing a heel turn

Seriously break up this useless team, lucha matches could be legit

I'd love kalisto/sin cara to break up i've been wanting them to feud ...since I know Sin Cara can actually talk but they never let him

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was all like "this gif is kind of boring" and then Flair.

I'm telling you guys, The Team Package stuff is probably the most I like Flair in WCW. He's just hyping up Luger constantly and Luger is constantly smarmy.

Flair should have been a manager in WCW instead of a wrestler/authority figure.

Top Bottom