• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Kuroyume

Banned
I don't have anything against that segment but it's a bad ending to the show. It's like they don't bother with Raw ending anymore... Maybe because most people turn it off by then.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Steph could be over by just turning face. People don't like heel authority figures because they're stupid and make no sense and it was only good when Vince was doing it.

I don't have anything against that segment but it's a bad ending to the show. It's like they don't bother with Raw ending anymore... Maybe because most people turn it off by then.

I'm perfectly fine with other feuds and people getting to end Raw, especially the women, but that against the fourth quarter of Warriors/Thunder?

I cringe thinking about the ratings. Then Dunn will use this as his smoking gun that no one cares about the women.

Top Bottom