• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

NastyBook

Please give Cesaro new music
Was there a theme for Statham in The Transporter or Fast 7? If so, do a mix of that and give it to him. That siren is garbage and has to go. Or shit, shell out some dough to Benny Benassi and have him mix a beat for him.

Kusagari

Owens cleanly beats Zayn and has not received a rematch yet for a title he lost without even being pinned or submitted.

And yet he's the heel while Shane screws him over and over.

UberTag

Owens cleanly beats Zayn and has not received a rematch yet for a title he lost without even being pinned or submitted.

And yet he's the heel while Shane screws him over and over.
Shane is behaving like the prototypical WWE face.

We should expect Sami to screw Owens in this next match (also, a face move).
Rematches of both of last night's matches at Extreme Rules except this time Cesaro and Sami win.
Rejoice! It's the 50/50 era!

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Kevin Owens is just amazing, steals the show every night he's on. Anyways, i think its kinda sad that Jericho is gone again, he is not great in the ring anymore, but his mic skills as a heel are legendary imo - and he could be used to put over talent for a long time coming imo.

I still think this will turn into a Fatal 4-way with Sami Zayn in the mix when all is said and done.

That was pretty much the plan the moment Miz pinned Cesaro. I have no problem with that but giving Zayn a title shot after losing clean? WWE logic.

Kyari

All this rematch talk is great considering Ambrose never got one when Owens beat him as they rushed him in to his storyline to try and get the heavyweight title.

Cesaro has a decent enough gimmick when he initially unveiled. There is no reason to turn him into a joke character like bond, whom he has literally nothing in common with. On top of that, be looks cheap in that horrible tearaway suit and claw machine sunglasses. It's a complete disservice to the raw marketable abilities he has. If there was ever someone to market as a damn superhuman, it's him. Not in the same sense as, ummmm, shit I forgot his name(flippy guy that wears purple and kept feuding with Cody)...but just in natural ability. His promo skills kinda suck, but don't hamstring the guy by minimizing what he is good at just for some cheap shit.

Top Bottom