• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Y'all could've had some of this
CcPeAKPWEAA5rJF.jpg

but noooooo

Two icons

shotgun
Berlyn lasted for long time.
not in order, berlyn was pretty late.

Roman no sold about 10 direct chair shots at the end of the match yesterday lol. The vest being protective is the only way to make sense of it without losing your mind.

shaowebb

Wow...fuck Avatar rumbles lol. I now have a Berlyn avatar.

Next time though, seriously...pull out the PS2 and whip out Fire Pro Wrestling Returns and get the superior match AI to throw down. Waaaaaaaaay more exciting shit happens in Fire Pro.

Well here are my predictions are who will win the qualifying matches for MITB:

- Sheamus over Sami
- Cesaro over Miz
- AJ over Owens
- Ambrose over Ziggler
- Apollo over Jericho

I actually think he would be fine in another promotion where he can wrestle stiff but fuck is his credibility dead. Once again because he jobbed to HHH
His first run as a monster was great then they made him friendly and stupid and it ruined him imo. Did he even get his win back over Hunter?

For Angle is it about the pay or the wrestling? Cause It'd be great if WWE gave him a legends deal and let him rest a while. Then have a match or two.

Fox318

I love that the PG kids show that is raw has a lead in that is a network about rape and murder in the military targeted to people in their 60s.

Top Bottom