• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Putting AJ against Owens on Raw seems like a huge waste.

So, Seth is being fed to Roman at Money in the Bank. And AJ is probably done as a main eventer for now.

SmarkTears.0.0.jpg

Y'all did this to yourself

orioto

Good Art™
You guys thought WWE would make Rollins a face against Reigns?

tumblr_ndfzyvuUJN1qgk7zxo1_400.gif

The way they are booking Reigns lately, Rollins will certainly not be a pure heel in this match!

oh Owens/AJ really ? really ?? -__-
So i guess Owens and Zayn eliminate each other from this.

UberTag

I hate to say I told you so... but...

People liked Seth Rollins before they turned him heel. Also Seth is set to return as a face when he comes back as injury. He could feud with a heel Reigns.
Is he now? Just like Orton was set to return as a face when he came back from injury to feud with Rollins? Remember that? Oh wait... (I suppose they got there eventually after "telling the story" again.)
Actually, that's somewhat of a lie. I don't hate to say I told you so. That would be silly.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So one of KO and Styles will not be in the MITB match?

They need other matches on the card; the MITB isn't any longer than any other match. You can only really have like 2 guys who can really win in the match or you dilute the fuck out of the card.

WHAT THE FUCK THOSE QUALIFYING MATCHES
I'm guessing Owens and Zayn are going to have a one on one match at the PPVS. Because I can't imagine them leaving out last year's winner and AJ Styles. While I really want one of them to win money in the bank in the next two years I also want a proper one vs one match given lots of time as part of this feud. Their work in NXT was awesome.

I can't believe you guys wanted face Seth. I started laughing my ass off when he started talking shit. Never been so happy that they didn't flip flop his character into saying thank you for the get well wishes and shit. Rollins is the one true heel they've had for the last 2 years and I'm glad he is staying that way. People will still love him over reigns.

Top Bottom