• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Syder

THE NEW ERA

CjLjpD-W0AE_DGI.jpg

Fox318

he's gonna win isn't he

new gear
movie coming up

Vince seems to want to give as many fuck yous to the audience has possible.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Owens is interfering here; Zayn is interfering in the AJ match.

Fox318

Vince's dream match:

Wrestlemania 2017

A McMahon in Every Corner 2.0

HHH and Steph with King Constantine
Vince with Braun Stroman
Shane with Roman (cheap attempt to get him over)
Linda with Big Cass

Barrage

I REALLY wanted Seth to be a face, because I really like the guy. But his promo tonight made perfect sense-everyone WAS booing hom during his reign. The "weakest champion" line was an IWC staple. His character has stayed consistent, which I respect (especially because hes damn good at it).

shaowebb

I imagine the loser of AJ/Owens gets another Qualifer Match, gets in, and wins the Briefcase.

Honestly given the quality elevation of PPV main events I wouldn't be surprised if AJ was a Money in the Bank Winner just to setup weird back and forth stuff that results in a 3 man main event at Mania next year with Rollings/ Reigns/ Styles as the draw. It'd be a way to keep him oon deck for another PPV main event boost while keeping him in a role that allows him to elevate other matches for folks on the card to get them over.

Course here I am trying to figure out an angle that makes sense. This company has Seth getting face pops muted to run him heel and Reigns getting heel boos muted to run him face. Hell I kind of feel like shaky cam is so recurring just to mask the audience antics on certain sides of the ring that aren't filled with plants like at Mania.

Bandini

Damn I'm surprised at how many people wanted face Rollins. Chicken shit promo Rollins IS his character.

Absolutely, and he's so much fun to watch. People think he should completely change his character because they're sick of Reigns? By the end of his promo he had as many boos as cheers. He actually is the guy WWE is trying to spin Reigns as.

Vince's dream match:

Wrestlemania 2017

A McMahon in Every Corner 2.0

HHH and Steph with King Constantine
Vince with Braun Stroman
Shane with Roman (cheap attempt to get him over)
Linda with Big Cass
I don't think he likes Strongman that much after he fucked himself in that Dean match, replace him with Cema

Top Bottom