• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Syder

Raw gets even more unwatchable next week.
Ambrose-Reigns-gifs-001.gif

'I came back before you, JAAAAAAAAAAHNNN!'

jonjonaug

Ambrose took the Barbed Wire shots. It is Jericho's fault that he didn't take better shots lol

Yeah that was kinda funny how Jericho sorta just tapped Ambrose with the bat but Ambrose slammed Jericho down onto the thumbtacks.

Given Ambrose's history I doubt he would have minded if Jericho hit him harder. He's the one that's been begging for barbed wire backstage for the last two years.

GunBR

It's to have Jericho at MitB (I think Sheamus will cost Crews victory)

But if Jericho gets the case...in 2016, it's gonna be so dumb. And I can see WWE doing this

They should give Apollo a dentist gimmick

He can come out in a white coat and have drill noises in the pause before his song kicks in

All of his promos would be about dental hygiene and fighting tooth decay

This would be so good and is the logical progression for his character

Hex

Banned
Yeah that was kinda funny how Jericho sorta just tapped Ambrose with the bat but Ambrose slammed Jericho down onto the thumbtacks.

Given Ambrose's history I doubt he would have minded if Jericho hit him harder. He's the one that's been begging for barbed wire backstage for the last two years.

He was braced to take real shots, I think Jericho just is not used to that world

They should give Apollo a dentist gimmick

He can come out in a white coat and have drill noises in the pause before his song kicks in

All of his promos would be about dental hygiene and fighting tooth decay

This would be so good and is the logical progression for his character
What the fuck. There's only room for one dentist.

Top Bottom