• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Barrage

If you like Roman Reigns, of course all his matches are 4+ stars, because all his matches tell the same story: Roman Reigns is the bestest.

Yup. Reigns/Lesnar was just SCREAMING that.

But its OK, exaggerate enough and hurt feelings transform into facts! Grrrrr that Reigns, he gave me food poisoning last week!

Fox318

I'm getting really bored by Cs uppercuts.

GX9a2rZ.jpg

Strax

"Glenn Jacobs, who wrestles as Kane in WWE, said he was seriously considering running for Mayor of Knox County, as a Republican.

He said he would make his decision after the presidential election.

He said he's talked with current mayor Tim Burchett about it.

Knox County covers the city of Knoxville, the area that Jacobs lives in.

Jacobs did an interview with WBIR television saying he's looking at doing so because he cares so much about the community.

"That's the only reason I would consider getting into any sort of government because I do care very deeply. and I think it's incumbent upon people who care about the communities to try and make a difference.

Jacobs noted that for work, he could live anywhere in the U.S., but settled in Knoxville because he love East Tennessee.

Jacobs first lived in Knoxville when he worked under the name Unabom for Jim Cornette's Smoky Mountain Wrestling promotion,. as a tag team partner of Al snow"

Laws00

Cesaro isn't as big (size wise) as he was once he got hurt

i wonder when they make the new WWE toys he'll have one with the tape on his shoulder lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why are they still pretending Cesaro's shoulder is ultra fragile

"Glenn Jacobs, who wrestles as Kane in WWE, said he was seriously considering running for Mayor of Knox County, as a Republican.

He said he would make his decision after the presidential election.

He said he's talked with current mayor Tim Burchett about it.

Knox County covers the city of Knoxville, the area that Jacobs lives in.

Jacobs did an interview with WBIR television saying he's looking at doing so because he cares so much about the community.

"That's the only reason I would consider getting into any sort of government because I do care very deeply. and I think it's incumbent upon people who care about the communities to try and make a difference.

Jacobs noted that for work, he could live anywhere in the U.S., but settled in Knoxville because he love East Tennessee.

Jacobs first lived in Knoxville when he worked under the name Unabom for Jim Cornette's Smoky Mountain Wrestling promotion,. as a tag team partner of Al snow"

Link?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how Ambrose is apparently the hardcore guy but Jericho's the guy who took the tacks.

Top Bottom