• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Fox318

New Day Sucks chant all through out the pre-show.

Cesaro is the anti Cena. He can help get guys over.

ofm9kM5.gif

Fox318

Haven't seen anything since Extreme Rules yolo

I know the finale is a fatal 4 way shield and orton, what else do I need to know?

Both of the tag teams in the tag match have gotten over.

Ryback has been surprisingly good on the mic lately.

Divas shit is stupid and they turned the Bellas.

Fox318

One broke out during the ROH tapings last night.

I can't think of a worse face gimmick.

Maybe Face Jerry Lawler?

They threw together a black tag team because of a slate article and gave them 0 mic time with a titan tron of 50 year old women dancing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People have always overblown the WWE beefing with Austin recently. So what if he had Dixie on and that they did a show or two with Y2J? The only reason he isn't the host of Tough Enough is that it conflicts with the filming schedule of his other reality show.

Fox318

LOL as if any match tonight will be the end of the feud. Its free. All free PPV's are ads for the next PPV and nothing more.

What I never understand is why don't they alternate the main event then...

Not every fucking match has to be about Steph and HHH's faction.

Look how often the title switched under the attitude era. Why not give Ziggler a 2 month run with the strap before a big PPV and see how he does?

If Lesnar vs Rollins is the money match you are building up to why not do something interesting before.

16BitNova

I wonder what WWEs PPV sales number is now. It's gotta be close to nothing right? At least in the States or anywhere with the Network.

Fox318

I wonder what WWEs PPV sales number is now. It's gotta be close to nothing right? At least in the States or anywhere with the Network.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0430/592878/wwe-pay-per-view-buys-for-the-royal-rumble/

WWE reported a total of $9 million in pay-per-view revenue for the first quarter of 2015. This includes the Royal Rumble, Fastlane and WrestleMania. Other buys include:

* The Royal Rumble was updated from 141,000 to 145,000 buys. This is down from last year's 467,000 buys but the Rumble was not available on the Network last year

* The Fastlane pay-per-view drew 46,000 buys. This is down from last year's 183,000 buys for Elimination Chamber, which also was not available on the Network

Top Bottom