• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

pUPckcX.gif

painey

it looked like there was going to be some story there, but as usual, creative is bankrupt. Cody should have sat in the ring and declare that he lost because they chant his name and he won't leave til they apologise.. a face comes out, attacks him.. boom.. now he has a feud. Instead, a pointless RAW match on the undercard.

Fox318

As long as they can still do the Austin Podcast there is nothing wrong with the Y2J podcast, right?

There's a place for softer interview shows.

Fox318

I really like this real ass Ryback.

Everything from how he's been able to work the crowd against the Goldberg chants to going out with the custom lifting belt.

Fuck that fat fedora wearing hipster up.

16BitNova

I mean not ever interview should read like it came from Neogaf.

"So Steph do you think Brie needs to blade in order to go over?"

I don't disagree with ya. It just seems out of character for Jericho and against what he promotes his show to be. Which is tough questions from one of the loudest, most rebellious superstars on the mic. Which the first show was definitely not that. It was like watching family man Jericho reuniting with an old friend.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As you all know I come and go with wrestling lately so I miss some things.

What in the fuck is going on right now?

The Megapowers are back? D:

Top Bottom