• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

I dunno. I'm 34, married, and have 2 very young daughters. Maybe should re-phrase it to video games are meant for kids, teens, and people who are time rich. Might change my mind when the girls are a bit older, but when I play games now, I think "I should be doing something else." At least with wrestling, I can be folding laundry or something on the couch. Video games require full engagement.

Gaming topic in the making?
Video games are meant for people that still enjoy using their time to play video games.

UberTag

There was once a time where matches on RAW were never interrupted by commercials except for main events... and that's because they went long.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Honestly find it hard to believe Rocky actually signed up for San Andreas. Movie looks like total garbage. He must have thought it was a movie based on the GTA game or some shit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly find it hard to believe Rocky actually signed up for San Andreas. Movie looks like total garbage. He must have thought it was a movie based on the GTA game or some shit.
...Rock does a dozen movies a year and quite possibly won't say no to anything in his pay range.

S9qBczH.gif

goddamn

Alucard

Banned
He won waaay more often then he lost in his whole buildup. Especially In 2013.

I suppose so. And he was more interesting in the ring than Dean is. Dean's moveset right now:

Rebound lariat
Dirty Deeds
Punches
Kicks
Elbow
Some submissions
Getting beat up

RP912

Banned
I suppose so. And he was more interesting in the ring than Dean is. Dean's moveset right now:

Rebound lariat
Dirty Deeds
Punches
Kicks
Elbow
Some submissions
Getting beat up

Sounds like his moveset in CZW, but added to the list.

Using plunder
Getting cut by a powerdrill

Top Bottom